Account Director Korea
Are you a commercially minded native Korean professional willing to make the next step in your career? Would you be interested in a role in a well-esteemed international legal environment where you will be solely in charge of all business development activities and together will a team of lawyers become a reliable local business partner to the Korean community in the country. If so, please continue to read.
AKD is a leading Benelux law firm with offices in Brussels, Luxembourg and the Netherlands. With a team of 450 committed lawyers, tax lawyers and staff, we deliver high quality legal services based on a full-service approach. Our client base varies from large multinational companies to family-owned businesses, from financial institutions to high net worth individuals, and from the semi-public sector to listed entities. We have a pragmatic approach to business issues and provide tailored solutions for a variety of client needs by taking current legal, economic and political reality into account.
• New client acquisition and growth on existing accounts to help achieve market revenue goals;
• Research of prospect clients, opportunity identification, and stakeholder management to reach decision-makers;
• Uncover client needs and communicate acquired market information to the lawyers;
• Develop and attend local events and actively work to develop and maintain a robust professional network;
• Create all Korean desk sales activities and client information within the CRM;
• Translate client requests and legal responses when needed;
• Meeting and exceeding individual sales targets/goals.
• Undergraduate/Graduate degree; Law would be an advantage, but not a must;
• Native speaker in Korean and excellent command of English;
• 2 + years of previous business development in professional services preferred;
• Commercial feeling; willingness to participate in seminars, client visits, and other business development activities;
• Drive and entrepreneurial spirit to develop the client base, grow the company and exceed sales targets;
• Track record of working in a team-based environment that requires collaboration to be successful;
• Strong negotiation skills and ability to close opportunities;
• Being creative about ways to reach clients in the COVID-19 environment;
• Flexibility to travel (safely within COVID-19 travel restrictions).
For more information about the job or AKD, you can contact Dion Ploeger, Recruiter & HR Officer, 06 52 84 69 60. Please apply via www.werkenbijakd.nl.