AKD is one of the top five law firms in the Netherlands, with a strong Benelux footprint. The Communications & Branding department increases brand awareness and strengthens AKD’s reputation in the Benelux. To be even more successful in this, we are looking for a communications specialist with three to four years of experience, ambitious to develop further in the field of internal and external communications.
Although COVID-19 measures mean that you will work from home, we can guarantee you a spectacular view of the Rotterdam skyline from your desk there. If necessary, you will work from one of our other offices in the Benelux.
To excel in this role, you need to be
• Service minded: simply the best
• Committed to our clients’ world, the world AKD focuses on
• A pro-active go-getter with a smile on your face and an eye for detail
• An independent and creative professional motivated by hard data and a strong intuition
• Flexible in terms of actions and ideas
• Full of enthusiasm and initiative - we welcome your knowledge, experience, ideas and views
• A role model for our corporate culture by creating positive impact with every word you say or write and every image you use, both online and offline
• Intellectually and professionally at higher professional education or university level (Dutch: HBO level/WO level), fluent spoken and written Dutch and English Your role
• You advise colleagues on a wide range of internal and external communications issues
• You create and implement plans, both online and offline
• You write copy and increase the impact of texts written by others. From press releases to newsletters and internal communications
• You are responsible, together with your colleagues, for sending newsletters and updates
• You share responsibility for the content management of our website
• You develop new communications initiatives and look beyond our own industry
• You help take our online communications to the next level. All as part of a team of cheerful and professional communications professionals Let's meet!
Do you like the sound of this job? Then send us your CV and motivation letter with your story. If you want to know more about this vacancy or our firm, please contact Dick van Bokhorst, Communications & Branding Manager. Mobile: +316 15396356 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org About AKD
With over 450 lawyers, tax advisers, civil-law notaries and business support staff in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg, AKD is a leading Benelux law firm. You will be part of the Communications & Branding team of eight professionals striving to provide excellent communications for internal and external clients, press contacts, events, listings & rankings, and translating services. The team is responsible for putting across AKD's culture and positioning the firm.Diversity and inclusion
AKD provides an environment where everyone can be themselves and gets the best out of themselves. Today's lawyers, tax advisers, civil-law notaries and support staff are more diverse than ever. We are a firm offering room for diversity and inclusion, and we believe it is important to give our talents room to grow.