Internal communication in a changing world
The world is changing, our clients are changing, so our firm needs to be flexible and adapt to these changes. Which means that some things at AKD are changing enormously and other things will just stay the same. Our excellence in service delivery to our client, for example, and the quality of our work. It is important that our employees in the Benelux understand these changes, the impact they have on their daily work and that they keep connected and effectively informed.
This is why we are looking for an experienced Internal Communications Specialist. You are a change leader and a role model for our firm’s culture by creating a positive impact at every touchpoint with people, with every word you say or put in print, both offline and online.
Role responsibilities include
• Lead and engage our colleagues in the Benelux understanding and living our firm’s strategy
• Prepare a strategic communication plan for our firm
• Liaise with relevant departments regarding new business initiatives and projects, for example HR, ICT and Finance.
• Ensure internal messages are communicated to employees in a clear, timely and effective manner, using a high impact writing style and format
• Review and edit communications drafted by our colleagues and make recommendations to ensure messaging is consistent with our internal strategy and tone
• Maintain and develop stakeholder partnerships
• Improve, advise and prepare the communication of our Board
• Create content for our intranet and other internal communication channels
• Measure and present results of communication efforts and improve our firm’s communication accordingly
Skills to be successful
• Proven experience as a communications and change specialist
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
• While generating internal communication, you have our external clients in mind
• Solid understanding of project management principles
• Attention to detail
• Knowledge of and experience creating content for (social) media channels
• You are fun to work with
You will be based at our Rotterdam office, including a stunning view over the city’s skyline. However, to be successful in this position, you will be travelling through our six offices in the Benelux.
For more information, please contact Maud Creemers, Recruiter, E: email@example.com
Diversity & Inclusion
AKD provides an environment where everyone can be themselves and gets the best out of themselves. Today's lawyers, tax advisers, civil-law notaries and support staff are more diverse than ever. We are a firm offering room for diversity and inclusion, and we believe it is important to give our talents room to grow.
Only applications made through the website will be considered and we will only contact candidates we choose to be part of the selection process.