What you'll be doing
As a Service Desk Representative, you are the link between the lawyers, civil-law notaries and tax advisers and your Business Support colleagues. You answer questions from internal clients using knowledge databases and Q&As. If necessary, you put queries through to second-line support, and you monitor deadlines (SLAs). You identify and resolve issues in good time, and provide proactive solutions. The Service Desk Representative reports to the Facilities Manager.
What we're looking for
To be a successful Service Desk Representative, you have a five-star service attitude and a positive "can do" approach towards colleagues and internal clients. You are dedicated to client contact, you understand your clients’ perspective, and through your proactive and energetic attitude, you deliver top-quality services, guaranteeing client satisfaction. You perform well under pressure and stay calm in stressful situations.
You also have:
• completed at least senior secondary vocational education (MBO);
• experience with direct client contact;
• knowledge of a call-registration system or the ability to rapidly assimilate this knowledge;
• two to three years of relevant work experience in a corporate environment;
• excellent spoken and written Dutch;
• a good command of spoken and written English (level B1);
• an excellent command of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• awareness of recent ICT developments or affinity with ICT (for Service Desk Representatives focussing on ICT)
Growth and development
AKD offers you room to specialise and to develop your talents. We offer quality training courses, also through our own training institute AKDMY.
Diversity and inclusion
AKD provides an environment where everyone can be themselves and gets the best out of themselves. Today's lawyers, tax advisers, civil-law notaries and support staff are more diverse than ever. We are a firm offering room for diversity and inclusion, and we believe it is important to give our talents room to grow.
We offer a competitive salary with attractive secondary employment conditions. If you would like to receive more information about this vacancy, please contact Tessa van der Stel, HR adviser, by telephone on 00 3188 253 5270.
Please upload your motivation letter and CV using the application form.